Salary up to $120K, based on experience.
The LAD, a Google Premier Partner, is looking for an experienced SEM manager to join our growing team.
We are passionate team of digital specialists, absolutely dedicated to helping our clients use the web to grow their businesses.
Our office is located in University Hill, Bundoora. Living close to work gives an amazing boost to your lifestyle. Most of us at The LAD can get to work in 15 mins or less. If you live in the northern suburbs, read on!
Working closely with our account managers and creative team, you will plan and manage Pay-Per-Click campaigns for small-medium business clients across Australia.
Only Australian citizens or permanent resident holders will be considered.
- Plan, create and manage new and existing Google AdWords and Facebook advertising campaigns
- Work with our creative team to increase conversion rates
- Undertake landing page optimisation
- Manage monthly client reporting
- Stay abreast of the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- Able to work autonomously and use initiative as part of a small team
- Be a problem solver - research PPC issues and formulate practical solutions
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Prepared to work outside of your comfort zone from time to time
- Google AdWords Individual Certification in Advanced Search
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing AdWords campaigns
- Solid understanding of, and experience using, Google Analytics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Not essential, but preferred:
- Experience with Google My Business & Google Tag Manager
- Copywriting ability
- Experience with Facebook advertising
What we can give you:
- Work with clients across Australia in a wide range of industries
- Exposure to different areas of digital marketing (AdWords, Bing, Facebook) plus SEO, and email marketing.
- As we are a Google Premier Partner agency, you'll have the opportunity to attend Google-sponsored functions and training sessions throughout the year to expand your skill set.
- A salary that matches your expertise and experience.
- Work with a great team who value fun and work-life balance, as well as getting serious work done.
- Immediate start, if possible.
Email resume and cover letter to Darren Sproats at email@example.com.